Sunday, June 24, 2007

Søren's new favorite song...

It's good for mom too.
Here are the lyrics:

Have patience, have patience,
don't be in such a hurry
when you get, impatient,
you only start to worry.

Remember, remember,
God is patient too.
and THINK of all the times that others
have to wait for you!


  1. Very cute...who's it by?

    It reminds me of a Rappin' Rabbit song, "I Can't Wait to Have Patience"

  2. I'm not's something I remember from teaching children's church back in the day. So many of those little tunes have stayed with me.

  3. My boys had that song on a tape - I think it was Psalty's Sing Alongs or some such thing, from the 80's. There were a LOT of fun songs on those Psalty tapes. Anyhoo, you've got me singing right along with Soren! Thanks!

  4. this was my favorite song when I was a kid too! I had this from a storybook/book on tape...I bet my mom still has them!

  5. I dont know your email address right now so I think this website is cool cause you can pick the type of dress, "customize", that you would like to wear, i was thinking a white sash would look good with it too! GO look at it and let me know, you have to click on the customize link!